Evergreen Recruiters has an Architectural Wood & Metalworking Production Manager position for a company located in eastern New York. This Production Manager schedules, coordinates, and supervises within the department, and plans, maintains and improves production.
Critical Functions & Responsibilities:
· Schedule and allocate available resources
· Meet or exceed production and end-product goals through supervision
· Maintain supplies and resources in all assigned departments; plan ahead for shortages and anticipate upcoming orders
· Improve processes through comprehensive observation of workflow
· Economically plan overtime budget
· Successfully integrate new employees alongside team leaders
· Direct, evaluate and optimize employee performance
· Comply with all health and safety rules, working with Operations Manager for optimal workplace safety
· Design Literacy
· Visualization – Understand relationships between components, assemblies and processes without requiring models
· Quality Control
· Software Literacy – Versatility with platforms similar to and including MS Office, Google Docs, Dropbox, etc.
· Materials Expertise
· Communication with and between all levels of staff
· Ability to understand processes as explained and comply or provide solutions
· Ability to retain and/or adapt written material as needed
· Rapid, accurate arithmetic and measuring ability
· Close Vision
· Effective Verbal Communication
· Remain standing or sitting in two-hour intervals
· Occasionally lift 70+ lbs
To apply please visit this job page on MaxHire at http://www.bosmaxhire.net/cp/?E55F6F361E43515B7D541A2B7755186202627F.Looking for other career options? Browse other Manufacturing Jobs - Millwork Jobs - Building Materials Jobs Evergreen Recruiters is a permanent placement, contingency-based building materials, logistics and manufacturing staffing agency. Within these industries we help clients locate talented professionals and assist candidates in finding the best match for their skills and qualifications. We place talented workers in a wide range of positions through manufacturing executive staffing, distribution, wholesale and retail location placement, and other industry niche staffing. Whether upper management, dynamic sales teams, purchasers, territory managers, manufacturing professionals, support staff, or your own company's unique job role(s), we provide service for all levels of employment. We partner with large corporations, mid-sized companies and small specialty operations throughout North America. Industries we work with include manufacturing, lumber, millwork, CNC, folding cartons, and many more. We bring our clients those talented and relevant professionals who have both the experience and personality to fit your culture. We strive to do this in a timely fashion bringing you quality quickly. We assist our candidates with their career goals. We have the contacts and experience to help you with your growth and momentum. Our energies are directed towards recruiting the finest talent and top professionals in the market for some of the best companies in the United States and Canada. Our goal is to ensure productivity & profitability for both our clients and candidates, securing long term partnerships and stability. Evergreen Solutions. Finding solutions for you. Do you know people looking for building materials or manufacturing work? Please tell them to visit us here at evergreenrecruiters.com. We appreciate it. Follow us: Twitter Facebook Google+ Or, if you have a moment, a like or share below will help us too. Thanks!