Our client, a large retailer of building supplies, is looking to add to its sales staff in a number of markets.
If you are a successful contractor salesperson, we would like to talk to you.
This company provides excellent support which is one of the keys to the success of your outside sales efforts. Our client is looking for the top talent in the market and provides the needed supply, marketing and support for your success.
- Promotes, sells and secures new accounts
- Services existing accounts
- Assists with the selection of new products
- Prepares, coordinates and communicates price quotations, terms of sales, delivery dates, and service obligations to customers/contractors
- Resolves customer issues
- Assists with accounts receivable
- Prepares and inputs orders
- Informs company of competitive prices, products and market-related information
- Researches and orders special products
- Estimates materials from blueprints supplied by customer/contractor
- Other duties as assigned by location management.
- Book of business in your area of the country
- Minimum education required – High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in building materials or related industry
- Knowledge of building materials industry and products
- Ability to negotiate prices and contractual agreements
- Ability to estimate from blueprint
- Computer literacy
Please click here to send your resume.Looking for other career options? Browse other Manufacturing Jobs - Millwork Jobs - Building Materials Jobs Evergreen Recruiters is a permanent placement, contingency-based building materials, logistics and manufacturing staffing agency. Within these industries we help clients locate talented professionals and assist candidates in finding the best match for their skills and qualifications. We place talented workers in a wide range of positions through manufacturing executive staffing, distribution, wholesale and retail location placement, and other industry niche staffing. Whether upper management, dynamic sales teams, purchasers, territory managers, manufacturing professionals, support staff, or your own company's unique job role(s), we provide service for all levels of employment. We partner with large corporations, mid-sized companies and small specialty operations throughout North America. Industries we work with include manufacturing, lumber, millwork, CNC, folding cartons, and many more. We bring our clients those talented and relevant professionals who have both the experience and personality to fit your culture. We strive to do this in a timely fashion bringing you quality quickly. We assist our candidates with their career goals. We have the contacts and experience to help you with your growth and momentum. Our energies are directed towards recruiting the finest talent and top professionals in the market for some of the best companies in the United States and Canada. Our goal is to ensure productivity & profitability for both our clients and candidates, securing long term partnerships and stability. Evergreen Solutions. Finding solutions for you. Do you know people looking for building materials or manufacturing work? Please tell them to visit us here at evergreenrecruiters.com. We appreciate it. Follow us: Twitter Facebook Google+ Or, if you have a moment, a like or share below will help us too. Thanks!