A national door manufacturer seeks a Doors Production Supervisor for a new facility in the southeast US.
The Production Supervisor reports to the Value Stream and Operations Managers to coordinate effective operation of the plant, utilizing continuous improvement processes.
The Team Lead and Operator will report to the Supervisor.
- Effective analysis and corrective actions pertaining to Tier 2 Meetings
- Escalating critical Tier 2 issues to Tier 3 Meetings; implementing Tier 2 corrective plans with feedback
- Lean Process Audits, training & coaching
- Interface with Team Leads as necessary
Ensure effective team communications.
- Enforce policies and maintain positive work atmosphere.
- Staff process operators.
- Conduct team lead & operator performance reviews.
- Provide discipline and complaint/issue resolution as needed.
• 2 year degree in a business, technical or engineering curriculum. 4 year degree preferred.
- 3-5 years manufacturing environment experience (prefer automotive).
- 3+ years supervisory experience.
- Green Belt or ability to certify in 18 months.
- Lean leadership
- Coaching & communication skills
- Project management & prioritization
- Analytical ability & implementation skills
• Intermediate MS Office suite and data entry skills
• General accounting
• Time management, organization & prioritization
• Delegation / empowerment
• Planning & organizing
• Problem/Opportunity analysis
Please click here to send your resume.Looking for other career options? Browse other Manufacturing Jobs - Millwork Jobs - Building Materials Jobs Evergreen Recruiters is a permanent placement, contingency-based building materials, logistics and manufacturing staffing agency. Within these industries we help clients locate talented professionals and assist candidates in finding the best match for their skills and qualifications. We place talented workers in a wide range of positions through manufacturing executive staffing, distribution, wholesale and retail location placement, and other industry niche staffing. Whether upper management, dynamic sales teams, purchasers, territory managers, manufacturing professionals, support staff, or your own company's unique job role(s), we provide service for all levels of employment. We partner with large corporations, mid-sized companies and small specialty operations throughout North America. Industries we work with include manufacturing, lumber, millwork, CNC, folding cartons, and many more. We bring our clients those talented and relevant professionals who have both the experience and personality to fit your culture. We strive to do this in a timely fashion bringing you quality quickly. We assist our candidates with their career goals. We have the contacts and experience to help you with your growth and momentum. Our energies are directed towards recruiting the finest talent and top professionals in the market for some of the best companies in the United States and Canada. Our goal is to ensure productivity & profitability for both our clients and candidates, securing long term partnerships and stability. Evergreen Solutions. Finding solutions for you. Do you know people looking for building materials or manufacturing work? Please tell them to visit us here at evergreenrecruiters.com. We appreciate it. Follow us: Twitter Facebook Google+ Or, if you have a moment, a like or share below will help us too. Thanks!