Job Title: Hardware Specialist
A Texas manufacturer is seeking a hands-on Fiberglass Doors Hardware Specialist to directly oversee the production of its fiberglass door line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study and disseminate specifications information
- Plan project timeframes and allocate staff as needed.
- Ensure required materials are present throughout project lifespan.
- Direct supervisory personnel to maintain project schedule, quality level and supply flow.
- Coordinate inspection and quality of manufacturing processes for adherence to specs and completion date.
- Adjusts costs and worker resources as needed.
- Direct maintenance & remodeling for previous client installations.
Directs activities of workers concerned with construction of fiberglass doors with hardware by performing the following duties personally or through others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interpret and study specifications.
- Assemble members of organization (supervisory, clerical, engineering, and other workers) at start of project.
- Orders procurement of materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Confer with and direct supervisory personnel, engineers, inspectors, tool and material suppliers.
- Assess and if necessary correct project workflow and output.
- Review financial reports and adjust staffing and expenditures as needed.
- Oversee maintenance and reconditioning workers for previous installs.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual is required to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Continuous Learning
- Job Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Customer Focus & Retention
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Quality Management
- Business Acumen
- Impact & Influence
- Cost Consciousness
- Strategic Thinking
- Goal Planning & Direction
- Safety and Security
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. AHC designation strongly preferred or 5+years experience in door industry, strong knowledge of door hardware.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to understand and address complex inquiries & customer issues.
Solid business math ability, basic algebra & geometry competency.
Interpret written and verbal instructions. Derive solutions from data provided.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
AHC Certification Strongly Preferred.
Manually interact with work environment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Near vision also required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow a disabled worker to complete essential tasks. Work in moderate noise level.
To apply please visit this job page on MaxHire at http://www.bosmaxhire.net/cp/?E55E64361E43515B7D541A2B7755196A0C627F.Looking for other career options? Browse other Manufacturing Jobs - Millwork Jobs - Building Materials Jobs Evergreen Recruiters is a permanent placement, contingency-based building materials, logistics and manufacturing staffing agency. Within these industries we help clients locate talented professionals and assist candidates in finding the best match for their skills and qualifications. We place talented workers in a wide range of positions through manufacturing executive staffing, distribution, wholesale and retail location placement, and other industry niche staffing. Whether upper management, dynamic sales teams, purchasers, territory managers, manufacturing professionals, support staff, or your own company's unique job role(s), we provide service for all levels of employment. We partner with large corporations, mid-sized companies and small specialty operations throughout North America. Industries we work with include manufacturing, lumber, millwork, CNC, folding cartons, and many more. We bring our clients those talented and relevant professionals who have both the experience and personality to fit your culture. We strive to do this in a timely fashion bringing you quality quickly. We assist our candidates with their career goals. We have the contacts and experience to help you with your growth and momentum. Our energies are directed towards recruiting the finest talent and top professionals in the market for some of the best companies in the United States and Canada. Our goal is to ensure productivity & profitability for both our clients and candidates, securing long term partnerships and stability. Evergreen Solutions. Finding solutions for you. Do you know people looking for building materials or manufacturing work? Please tell them to visit us here at evergreenrecruiters.com. We appreciate it. Follow us: Twitter Facebook Google+ Or, if you have a moment, a like or share below will help us too. Thanks!