Quebec Territory Sales Manager
Our client, a global manufacturer of building products, is seeking a Territory Sales Manager for Quebec province. This position is responsible for aggressively pursuing new sales opportunities and establishing new business relationships with distributors and dealers. 50% travel throughout the territory will be required to meet growth expectations.
Must live within Quebec and be fully bilingual.
– Aggressively market products within the territory to grow sales volume by a minimum of 20% year over year.
– Work weekly with our dealer base, distributors and two step dealers to grow sales.
– Execute an aggressive dealer and commercial contractor conversion plan.
– Develop and execute an aggressive new dealer / commercial contractor conversion plan on an annual basis.
– Drive demand creation and education with architects through the execution of lunch and learn presentations in order to secure new specified projects.
-Drive demand creation through the direct engagement and education of homebuilders with an emphasis on production builders.
– Must have a solid understanding of sales and marketing principles and techniques.
– Documented experience in selling and driving aggressive growth with a premium positioned building materials product.
– Ability to quickly build strong relationships with existing and new dealers.
– Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications skills.
– Quantifiable ability to effectively negotiate and close new business.
– Strong computer skills including proficiency in all Microsoft office products.
– Bachelor’s Degree required.
– Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience with premium building materials products in Quebec.
Very aggressive compensation and benefits package.
Kindly apply at the contact form below; we will review your submission promptly.
Nous travaillons actuellement avec un grand fabricant de pulvérisation de mousse isolante à la recherche d’un directeur de territoire pour le Québec.
Ce poste exige un véritable “chasseur” prêt à aller après de nouvelles affaires.
Si vous êtes intéressé à en savoir plus au sujet de cette opportunité, s’il vous plaît contactez-nous ici ou aux États-Unis au 1-603-343-4311. Bilingue,anglais et français un must.
Please click here to send your resume.Looking for other career options? Browse other Manufacturing Jobs - Millwork Jobs - Building Materials Jobs Evergreen Recruiters is a permanent placement, contingency-based building materials, logistics and manufacturing staffing agency. Within these industries we help clients locate talented professionals and assist candidates in finding the best match for their skills and qualifications. We place talented workers in a wide range of positions through manufacturing executive staffing, distribution, wholesale and retail location placement, and other industry niche staffing. Whether upper management, dynamic sales teams, purchasers, territory managers, manufacturing professionals, support staff, or your own company's unique job role(s), we provide service for all levels of employment. We partner with large corporations, mid-sized companies and small specialty operations throughout North America. Industries we work with include manufacturing, lumber, millwork, CNC, folding cartons, and many more. We bring our clients those talented and relevant professionals who have both the experience and personality to fit your culture. We strive to do this in a timely fashion bringing you quality quickly. We assist our candidates with their career goals. We have the contacts and experience to help you with your growth and momentum. Our energies are directed towards recruiting the finest talent and top professionals in the market for some of the best companies in the United States and Canada. Our goal is to ensure productivity & profitability for both our clients and candidates, securing long term partnerships and stability. Evergreen Solutions. Finding solutions for you. Do you know people looking for building materials or manufacturing work? Please tell them to visit us here at evergreenrecruiters.com. We appreciate it. Follow us: Twitter Facebook Google+ Or, if you have a moment, a like or share below will help us too. Thanks!