Our client, a wall panel manufacturer, is looking for a Senior Wall Panel Designer with Mitek Sapphire experience to design engineered wood products plans.
Requirements for this position:
- Ensures drawings are produced accurately and timely based off of blueprints provided by customers.
- Requires the knowledge of commonly used concepts and practices within the construction industry.
- Knowledgeable in the basic aspects of construction
- 5 years previous experience using Mitek Sapphire truss, engineered wood product or wall panel design software.
- High level of knowledge in the application of the products being designed
- Competency in basic mathematics, geometry and trigonometry
- Knowledgeable in reading architectural and structural plans
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Mitek Sapphire, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
Please click here to send your resume.Looking for other career options? Browse other Manufacturing Jobs - Millwork Jobs - Building Materials Jobs Evergreen Recruiters is a permanent placement, contingency-based building materials, logistics and manufacturing staffing agency. Within these industries we help clients locate talented professionals and assist candidates in finding the best match for their skills and qualifications. We place talented workers in a wide range of positions through manufacturing executive staffing, distribution, wholesale and retail location placement, and other industry niche staffing. Whether upper management, dynamic sales teams, purchasers, territory managers, manufacturing professionals, support staff, or your own company's unique job role(s), we provide service for all levels of employment. We partner with large corporations, mid-sized companies and small specialty operations throughout North America. Industries we work with include manufacturing, lumber, millwork, CNC, folding cartons, and many more. We bring our clients those talented and relevant professionals who have both the experience and personality to fit your culture. We strive to do this in a timely fashion bringing you quality quickly. We assist our candidates with their career goals. We have the contacts and experience to help you with your growth and momentum. Our energies are directed towards recruiting the finest talent and top professionals in the market for some of the best companies in the United States and Canada. Our goal is to ensure productivity & profitability for both our clients and candidates, securing long term partnerships and stability. Evergreen Solutions. Finding solutions for you. Do you know people looking for building materials or manufacturing work? Please tell them to visit us here at evergreenrecruiters.com. We appreciate it. Follow us: Twitter Facebook Google+ Or, if you have a moment, a like or share below will help us too. Thanks!